About the quality management system
Seeking to ensure high quality of services provided, SUE "Tajikairnavigation" has defined the policy and strategy - to comply with the best practices, best trends and requirements of the air navigation industry.
To ensure continuous improvement and enhancement, Tajik Air Navigation SUE develops, implements, expands and maintains the Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 international standard.
During the period from March 17 to March 18, 2022, the recertification audit of the Quality Management System of SUE "Tajikairnavigation" was conducted for compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 international standard.
The Agency made a decision to recognize the Quality Management System of the State Unitary Enterprise "Tajikairnavigation" as compliant with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
The QMS applies to the subdivisions of SUE "Tajikairnavigation" affecting air navigation services, which include:
- organization of air traffic;
- planning and coordination of air traffic;
- provision of navigation, radio technical support and communication facilities, and communication channels;
- emergency alerting and flight coordination for search and rescue;
- transmission of aeronautical operational information and changes in aeronautical situation to the crews;- transmission of meteorological information to crews.